Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday Five


 1. A few years ago, I decided I needed to read "cozy mystery" genre books on the metro.  One reason is because most of my metro ride doesn't have cell service, and two I need something light before and after work.  My favorite series is the Consignment Shop Mysteries by Duffy Brown.  These books are based in Savannah and are dripping with southern colloquialism.  The next book is set to be released this year, and I cant wait!



2. This list gave me some great ideas for a more jazzed up quesadilla.  I am making these Beer Chipotle Shrimp ones tonight.  Recipe is from one of my FAVORITE food blogs How Sweet Eats.  I tweaked it slightly to save on prep time by purchasing Del Monte mango chunks to mix in with Picante sauce and the spicy Wholly Guacamole minis.

3. We are still loving our Territory Food deliveries on Monday mornings.  I brought the Chicken pesto with spaghetti squash to work this week and it hit the spot.  Use my code to get $25 off.   

4. Recent Amazon Purchase: I got so tired of taking a bubble bath with the kids bath toys, so I thought amazon has to have some space saving solution.  Sure enough, this shower curtain liner with pockets did the trick!

5. Recent Amazon Find: I love house plants and have several spots in our house that I want to put them.  I want LIVE house plants though but I always seem to kill them!  My mom and my grandmother have amazing green thumbs too.  I think I should try these self-watering stakes from amazon.




No comments:

Post a Comment