Saturday, February 24, 2018

Friday Five

Friday Five on a Saturday

1. I have been reading the CIO Journal email from WSJ every morning since subscribing last week.  It’s refreshing and inspiring to read what’s going on in the Tech world.  I loved reading on Thursday about a new approach called low code.

2. We hosted a sleep under Friday night for a few 2nd graders.  I had a blast looking on Pinterest for ideas.  I also ordered everything online and/or did pickup at Harris Teeter.

3. My mom told me a few weeks ago that a movie is being made from one of my favorite books ever: Where’d You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple.  I CANT WAIT.  This book is so good.  It’s about a mother-daughter relationship.  I started re-listening to it on Audible.



4. Most recent amazon purchase: Microneedling Derma Roller
I finally purchased a facial microneedling roller.  I’m hoping it will help these wrinkle lines on my forehead.  I know, looks like a torture device.



5. Recent Amazon find: Hilarious door mat
Im totally going to get this!

No comments:

Post a Comment