Friday, March 2, 2018

Friday Five

1. My new favorite beauty protect is the Bye Bye Breakout from IT Cosmetics.  LOVE IT.

2. We played a new board game at a friends last weekend - Ticket to Ride.  It's not as intense as Settlers of Catan or Acquire, but we are definitely adding this to our rotation!  They also have a European version!



3. I love to diffuse oils instead of burning candles.  (Although I do like my yankee candle in the bathroom.)  I started out with Doterra oils 2 years ago but have decided to try out different brands.  I so far really like the Aura Cacia brand AND I can grab them on Amazon.  Free shipping and see you in two days.  I am curious about VITRUVI oils.  Although it might just be the amazing packaging.



4. Recent Amazon Purchase:

Over the Cabinet Door Bag Holder for the kitty litter box (sexy, I know)



5. Recent Amazon Find:

This bag is all over the Instagram Fashion Blogs.  I cant decide if I will really use it for brunch!



5.

No comments:

Post a Comment