Saturday, March 10, 2018

Friday Five

Friday Five

1. One of my favorite Instagram bloggers (I think that’s a thing?  Idk...) is Bev from www.bevcooks.com.  She has the BEST instagram stories.  I was dying on the one from a few weeks ago about the SpaceX rocket launch.  Anyways, we are determine to finally cook a few of her recipes: this Three Cup Chicken and Italian Chicken and Rice Casserole.

2. I need to hit up one of my favorite consignment store in Old Town Alexandria this weekend: Diva Designer Consignment.  40% off regular price this weekend and 75% off coats and boots!  I have been obsessed with coats lately.

3. Who else is excited for the Incredibles 2 movie to come out June 15!!

4. We are making our way through the entire Seinfeld seasons.  I need to purchase Season 4 soon.  I have the Red Dot episode downloaded to my phone and I watch it on the metro ride home sometimes.  The scene where Kramer drinks old scotch is hilarious!

5. Recent Amazon purchase: Cat food.
We have two adorable 5 month old kittens, Kassie and Kallie,  and they eat classy wet food.  They ate this brand at their fosters after they were rescued from a church basement.  Kassie had major stomach issues early on so we don’t want to switch it up just yet.  Problem is only Whole Foods and Petco/Petsmart carry the brand.  I finally realized the best deal was on amazon.  Thanks amazon prime!

No comments:

Post a Comment