Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Interview with an 8 year old about Camping




A few weeks ago we went on a family camping trip to First Landing State Park in Virginia Beach. It’s a beautiful park on the shores of the Chesapeake Bay.  This was our second time camping as a family.   We do what I call tent camping but my husband calls it car camping.  It was FORTY degrees the first night, and 50 the second.  Enjoy this interview with my 8 year old daughter!

Q. What was your favorite thing we did while camping?

A. When we walked on the beach because I like the way the sand feels.




Q. What is your happiest memory from our trip?

A. Climbing the tree at our campsite.



Q. Tell me two things we did as a family on our trip?

A. Went hiking and sat around the campfire.






Q. Did you see any animals?

A. Besides birds?  Yes, ants.

Q. Tell me a funny thing that happened on our camping trip?

A. When I was swinging on a branch, it broke.



Q. What is one word to describe camping?

A. Fun!



Q. What advice would you give other kids about camping?

A. Bring a sweatshirt and a rain jacket.



Q. What do you love most about camping?

A. The nice warm fire.



Q. What do you think makes a fun camping trip?

A. If you have someone to play with.






Q. What is the grossest thing about camping?

A. Nothing is gross.






No comments:

Post a Comment